Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to help us continue to deliver epic platform features by joining the Battle.net and Online Products Aurora team.
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
The Battle.net group handles a large number of projects that are not tied to individual games but are shared among all of Blizzard’s games past and future. This position will help define and execute the vision for various online services, engage with engineering teams, and collaborate with game team partners. You will interact with senior technical leaders and engineers for all games at Blizzard, as well as senior managers within Battle.net. If this is you, we’d like to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned product manager with prior experience managing successful complex software projects, possesses a highly organized skill set, and ability to drive consensus among diverse teams of people. Additionally, you have the right balance of technical and soft skills and a passion for building great services end-to-end.
We are seeking a passionate and skilled individual to inspire gamers through the creation of the world’s best online game platform enabling them to engage in Blizzard’s legendary worlds.
Daily Quests (Responsibilities)
- Deliver key platform features to new and existing systems, owning the product lifecycle from inception to release, while working closely with partners across all of Blizzard.
- Act as product owner for components of the platform. Define the roadmap for products and features in your portfolio. Regularly look for ways to optimize, level up, or deprecate based on business value to the organization.
- Conceptualize new features based on competitive landscape, innovation, and collaboration with other group members (work colleagues).
- Ensure the group’s tank ability, crowd control, and DPS are optimal (balance competing requirements and dependencies with the team).
- Inspire change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request partner decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- Author critical program management specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables.
- Own and drive internal and external relationships with key partners.
- Become a deep, functional expert in building a world-class gaming service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience working in a highly technical environment and specifically with software engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Comfortable presenting to groups both small and large.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration.
- Solid understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies, and product management best practices.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Delights in the ability to drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products a plus.
- A real passion for Blizzard games.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for growth. Our people are everything. Our values are real, and our mission has never changed. Blizzard dedicated itself to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
블리자드 엔터테인먼트는 모든 분들에게 동일한 기회를 부여합니다. 우리는 지원자의 종족, 피부색, 성별, 나이, 종교, 혈통, 출신 국가, 시민권 획득 여부, 결혼 여부, 성적 지향, 성 정체성, 유전 정보, 장애, 임신, 병역 여부, 참전 여부 또는 다른 어떠한 보호 단체의 여부에 상관없이 채용합니다.
편의 시설 요청: 저희는 신체적/정신적 장애를 지닌 분들과 함께 일하고 적절한 지원을 드리기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하고 있습니다. 현재 채용이 진행 중인 공고에 지원하기 위해 편의 시설 요청이 필요한 장애인께서는 email@example.com으로 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다. 일반적인 채용 관련 요청은 해당 이메일을 통해 접수하지 않으니 유의하여 주시기 바랍니다. 블리자드 채용 정보에 관심을 가져주셔서 감사합니다.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.