Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Line Producer to join its Broadcast team to Build new capabilities around assigned productions. You will need to be highly organized, keeping internal and external tasks and milestones on schedule as well as develop and maintain budgets. You should have a full knowledge of production and broadcast workflows and as well as being an adaptable creative thinker.
Experience working on several projects and with several stakeholders at a time. Comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, comfortable taking direction and feedback, adaptable to shifting priorities, and work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Partner with the Sr. Producers, Producers, Program Managers and/or Directors to create proven scenarios and schedules that accomplish creative and budgetary goals, and seek appropriate approvals from senior leadership
- Manage complexity by discussing with core creative group options to organize and prioritize the creative goals and execution plans
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with Partner Studios, Vendors, Crew and key personnel built on mutual respect, open communication, collaboration and accountability
- Maintain production/AV/Tech crew rosters, and book crew for Production events
- Lead and maintain production financials, PO’s, AR/AP, and coordinate with Blizzard financial teams
- Schedule and drive monthly Cost Report meetings with Production Accounting and Director of Production for responsible shows/projects.
- Maintain oversite on time lines and scheduling for the broadcast responsibilities
- Maintain communication with department heads for budgetary, scheduling, and logistic needs.
- Work with Blizzard Broadcast teams for scheduling and logistics support.
- Strategize creative solutions to production challenges to ensure budgets and schedules are met
- Integrate Blizzard Broadcast budgets and practices in to Blizzard’s global financial procedures and structures.
- 5+ years in Broadcast Production or equivalent.
- 3+ years as a Line Producer/Production Manager
- Build and maintain budgets for multiple broadcast streams and events simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting standard methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of all the technical, physical, and processing involved in production.
- Ability to plan for all eventualities and keep a cool demeanor while taking care of problems that arise.
- Highly proficient in Showbiz, Movie Magic Budgeting as well as other production and corporate budgeting tools.
- Follow through on all projects from inception to finished product.
- Personable, collaborate with crew, team members, and executives in a friendly professional manner.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, night, weekend, etc…
- Work with many business partners and meet requirements for each shared project
- Strong background in labor laws and tracking entertainment payroll.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a dynamic environment
- We value excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned projects and teams
- Exceptional social skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- Conduct post-mortems and craft recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
- Knowledge of Union standards for DGA, SAG, AFTRA, NABET, IATSE…etc.
- A passion of gaming and gaming culture
Required application materials
- Resume (PDF is preferred)
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are passionate about working in Blizzard Broadcasting
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
블리자드 엔터테인먼트는 모든 분들에게 동일한 기회를 부여합니다. 우리는 지원자의 종족, 피부색, 성별, 나이, 종교, 혈통, 출신 국가, 시민권 획득 여부, 결혼 여부, 성적 지향, 성 정체성, 유전 정보, 장애, 임신, 병역 여부, 참전 여부 또는 다른 어떠한 보호 단체의 여부에 상관없이 채용합니다.
편의 시설 요청: 저희는 신체적/정신적 장애를 지닌 분들과 함께 일하고 적절한 지원을 드리기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하고 있습니다. 현재 채용이 진행 중인 공고에 지원하기 위해 편의 시설 요청이 필요한 장애인께서는 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다. 일반적인 채용 관련 요청은 해당 이메일을 통해 접수하지 않으니 유의하여 주시기 바랍니다. 블리자드 채용 정보에 관심을 가져주셔서 감사합니다.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.