Are you collaborative, communicative, and enjoy working with your hands? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Would providing facilities support to one of the world’s most epic entertainment studios fill you with pride? If so, we're looking for you!
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a well-organized and detail-oriented Facilities Operations Coordinator to be the first point of contact between the company and our Blizzard Employees. This person will help the facilities department perform day-to-day building and facilities coordination. Ideally, you have great people skills, love taking on a high volume of varied tasks, and can contribute to long-term projects.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Facilities
- Provide technical support for the Operations and Maintenance groups
- Communicate effectively with clients and business partners via phone, email, fax transmittals, and mailings
- Support the coordination, organization, and tracking of multiple project team activities and efforts
- Assisting other departments in special events or projects requiring facilities involvement as assigned.
- Act as primary contact and liaison between contractors, vendors, and the company. This will include scheduling preventative maintenance, repairs, overseeing the work done and maintaining a good working relationship with all parties involved.
- Overseeing and following up on work to be done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Source new vendors bid a project and present it to the team for feedback and development.
- Identify opportunities for maximization of the budget and opportunities for improvements to the facilities.
- Respond and follow-up with clients, vendors, and business partners as needed
- Assist Facilities Manager and Project Manager in achieving financial targets and company initiatives
- Assist Facilities Manager in the development, implementation, and execution of the business development plan
- Track inventory and stock office
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in facilities, or a related field
- Experience managing contractors and vendors
- Must be able to effectively coordinate with departments and vendors for on-site events
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Able and willing to work overtime as needed including weekends
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- POC for after-hours emergencies
- Skills and abilities to perform the job: basic analytical skills; good oral and written communication skills; good problem solving and troubleshooting skills; computer literate skills; detail orientated; ability to work in a team and effective time management
Required Application Materials
Please note: this is a temporary position
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment è un'azienda che attua una politica di pari opportunità. Tutti i candidati qualificati verranno considerati per l'impiego senza distinzione di razza, colore, religione, sesso, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, espressione di genere, provenienza o qualunque altro status speciale previsto dalla legge, e non saranno discriminati in base a una qualsivoglia disabilità.
Richieste di alloggio: siamo impegnati nel fornire ragionevole assistenza agli individui con disabilità fisiche e mentali. Se ricadi in queste categorie e necessiti di un alloggio per candidarti a una posizione aperta, invia la tua richiesta via e-mail a email@example.com. Richieste di impiego generiche non possono essere accettate né elaborate in questa sede. Grazie per l'interesse dimostrato.
Nota per i reclutatori e le agenzie di collocamento: non accettiamo curricula non richiesti inviati da tali agenzie. Vi preghiamo di non inviare curricula di agenzia sul nostro sito o ai nostri impiegati. Non pagheremo tariffe a nessuna agenzia terza, reclutatore o azienda salvo in caso di contratti mutualmente sottoscritti, e non sarà responsabile per qualsiasi tariffa di agenzia associata a curricula non richiesti. I curricula non richiesti saranno comunque considerati proprietà di Blizzard Entertainment e saranno trattati di conseguenza.