Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary talent of Mobile Publishing, who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is someone who has demonstrated oneself as a leader of high-functioning cross-discipline publishing teams. Not only do they have a deep understanding of marketing strategy and branding, but they also have a keen appreciation of the role community, PR, creative, and development teams play in creating world-class publishing experiences. They will tailor and execute the HQ publishing and product positioning plans for mobile games with local nuances, develop creative campaigns, and shape long-term publishing strategy in the Korean market. They recognize players come from different realms all over the world, and actively seek to engage, collaborate with, and empower our games to succeed. Most importantly, they have a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves.
- Servant-lead with clarity and empathy, providing publishing teams with a clear brand vision for the franchise, being receptive to their needs, and constantly power-leveling their talent trees.
- Strategic Planning. Drive both short and long-term strategic planning for a franchise, setting local publishing goals and plans, identifying key beats & KPIs, setting and managing the spend, applying publishing frameworks, and aligning staffing with the needs of the franchise.
- Product Campaigns. Manage local execution around go-to-market plans with the precision of a raid leader for product announcements, features, and updates. Everyone knows what to do when to do it, and of course, to not stand in the fire.
- Always trying hard to find that organizational holy grail - alignment! - listening first, articulating goals, and whenever there are gaps, finding common ground across cross-functional local and HQ publishing teams.
- Create memorable publishing experiences with authentic creative campaigns that resonate with local players, and you also wouldn't mind posting to your own social media feed.
- Know what you know, and for what you don't know, be relentless in seeking those answers through data, analytics, surveys, and focus groups. You are not in the business of "massaging" the data to fit the desired outcome, and only seek honest answers to tough questions.
- 10+ years’ experience in publishing or operating games on various platforms. Mobile platform preferred
- Veteran leading global launch campaigns at the local scale, including mobile products, and the self-awareness to understand learnings from both the successes and the failures.
- Understands how to interpret data and KPIs and turn analytical insight into actionable plans.
- Passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the commitment to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Experience working effectively and constructively with publishing and external agency teams
- Firm and expansive understanding of the mobile games industry
- Rich understanding and experience in Korea mobile game market and consumer behavior
- RPG/Strategy genre experiences with in-game economy management
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing is also a requirement (UA, CRM/lifecycle, social/digital, etc.)
- Experience in the mobile game launch in KR market
- Bilingual fluency in English and Korean; Chinese is a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences
Otras ofertas en Operations
Blizzard Entertainment es una empresa que promueve la igualdad de oportunidades en el trabajo. Nuestra política empresarial consiste en contratar a trabajadores cualificados sin importar su raza, color de piel, etnia, género, orientación sexual, estado civil, identidad de género, estatus socioeconómico, edad, cultura, creencias religiosas o políticas, discapacidades físicas, información genética, o diferentes puntos de vista o enfoques.
Solicitud de espacio adaptado: tenemos el compromiso de trabajar con personas con discapacidades físicas y mentales y proporcionarles ayuda dentro de los límites de lo razonable. Si eres una persona con una discapacidad que requiere un espacio adaptado y quieres optar a una vacante, envía un correo electrónico con tu solicitud a email@example.com. No se aceptarán preguntas laborales de carácter general. Gracias por tu interés.
Nota para las agencias de empleo: No aceptamos solicitudes no requeridas de agencias. Por favor, no envíen solicitudes no requeridas a nuestra página web o a alguno de nuestros empleados. No pagaremos a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador o similar sin un contrato firmado aceptado por las dos partes. No nos hacemos responsables de gasto alguno originado por solicitudes no requeridas. Las solicitudes no requeridas que se reciban serán consideradas como nuestra propiedad y serán procesadas en consecuencia.