Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented and passionate Administrative Assistant (Temp) to support the Overwatch team. As an administrative assistant, you will champion your team and drive team morale by planning epic team events, managing schedules, designing the office space, coordinating onboarding efforts, and acting as the point of contact for team needs. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Assist in organizing various special meetings, team activities, merchandise distribution, and team special events
- Plan meetings and conference calls, including calls across multiple time zones around the globe
- Manage international team travel and events; ensuring that all necessary accommodations, bookings, and transportation are accounted for and confirmed
- Facilitate team needs such as time-off requests, expense reports, catering requests, and basic IT requests
- Act as the primary point of contact for building maintenance, beautification initiatives, and facilities requests
- Take detailed notes and provide thorough summaries for team meetings
- Manage and stay in front of multiple busy calendars, balancing them appropriately
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail distribution
- Cultivate and maintain a pleasant and productive office environment
- Manage office and event supply inventory
- Handle other duties as needed
- A minimum of 2+years of experience in an administrative role
- Customer service experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- A great collaborator who also enjoys working independently
- Experience in a game or entertainment company.
- A passion for Overwatch and gaming.
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard and joining the Overwatch team, and what games you are currently playing.
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to cultivate an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Administration
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.