The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled programmer specializing in audio? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
- You will be working closely with the audio department serving as the primary audio engineer of the team
- Design and implementation of new development tools for the audio department.
- Identify and resolve pipeline and engine issues and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Deep programming skills in C++ and C#
- You are passionate for game audio, comfortable working across a variety of technologies
- Able to rapidly learn and understand software by reading source code and stepping thru code under a debugger
- Strong code review skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excited for video games
- Experience shipping at least one video game with contribution to audio
- Experience with Wwise or other audio middleware
- Programming experience with Perl, Python, or other interpreted language
- 3D math skills
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Console programming experience
- Experience with WPF
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.