Some of Blizzard's most epic experiences that have brought endless hours of replayability and intense multiplayer battles are now looking for a hero to evolve and carry them into the future. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made it more difficult to share these experiences.
Whether it’s battling the Zerg in the Koprulu sector, staking your claim in Azeroth, or saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights and need a versatile champion to embark on this journey with us to create new adventures. You should be spec’d into engineering talents, passion, and armed with a fierce hunger to modernize technology.
So, if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective and look forward to challenges that will create millions of new adventures for our players: we would love to hear from you.
- Expose risk, then collaborate to find solutions
- Providing support to clear blocking issues
- Work with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- Organize, support, and communicate day-to-day tasks
- Ensure project goals, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Participate in the creation and tracking of schedules
- Influence direction on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resource allocation
- Laud achievements, shield troubles and lead responsibly
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment
- Unrelenting self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- Be proactive, tenacious and adaptable
- Follow through on your commitments and be responsive to all communication
- A healthy ambition to push for greater heights
- Capable of remaining calm and deliberate within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the game development process
- Demonstrable ability to create, track, and maintain team schedules, and to drive projects to completion in a timely manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to drive towards clarity; strong collaborative problem solver
- Previous experience working as a producer or project manager
- Knowledge of software development and project management, including agile frameworks
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, or comparable applications
- Experience with online games
- BA / BS (or equivalent)
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.