Pull up a chair and join us!! The Hearthstone team is looking for a Senior Producer to join our ranks! We have a ton of stuff in the works and we need your help to stay focused, organized and to improve those pipelines! The ideal candidate is self-directed, has experience improving workflows and loves Hearthstone. You will be expected to own and produce a section of the team and evolve how we work while delivering on time with high quality. If that sounds like fun to you, we should talk!
- Own production for a functional team. There will be focus on ongoing pipeline improvements, prioritization of the most impactful initiatives and regular deliveries
- Work with designers, artists, engineers and leadership to coordinate and deliver high quality products
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all dependencies
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for your area
- Proactively identify gaps and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely manner
- Develop and drive long term strategies for your area
- Collaborate closely with your functional lead
- Work on other projects that are focused on the wider Hearthstone team as they come up
- Help create a fun and whimsical team vibe
- Strong prioritization skills, both for your own work and for the team
- Relentlessly self-organized
- Easy to work with for all disciplines and levels, from associate-level individual contributors up to the team’s directors
- You’ve been a producer on a shipped product for at least 3 years
- Good judgment, good understanding of Blizzard and our team’s core values
- You give good feedback both on the direction of your team and on the game as a whole
- Actively plays Hearthstone
- JIRA and Confluence expertise
- Have worked with multiple different disciplines: Art, Sound, Engineering, Design
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.