Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard International, we pride ourselves in having a Global Insights team act as business partners to our International and Regional offices. Through in-depth analytics, the Global Insights team has an intrinsic drive in being strategic partners with a combination of data analytics expertise, business-minded acumen, and geeking out on Blizzard products and culture!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Analytics Intern, an eager individual who is interested to learn best practises around analytics and reporting with the goal to solve business questions and help decision taking.
Duration: 6 months
How You Will Make a Difference:
On a regular basis, you will be exposed to the following activities:
- Data extract and cleansing to improve the overall data quality.
- Create reports and data-driven insights through partnership and collaboration with the team and our stakeholders.
- Present, explain, and discuss results from your analyses concisely to the stakeholders.
- Gain exposure to other teams and parts of the business through various project work.
Skills for Success:
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree related to Data mgm, analytical or Computer Science field from an accredited college/university.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prefer familiarity with Tableau or other reporting tools.
- A gamer, familiar with Blizzard games.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.