Media Network team is looking for an Associate Content Manager to assist content publishing efforts across a world-class gaming media platform. In this role, you will contribute to the tone of content -- art and copy -- published to Media Network’s owned and operated apps. This role will report to the Senior Director, Product Management, and will work among a team of editors and producers.
- Perform day-to-day operations of content management as a member of MLG’s publishing group
- Coordinate with Broadcast Technology Group for the monitoring and operation of live streams across all MLG platforms
- Ensure timely publishing of video content to MLG digital properties with accurate metadata
- Operate social media channels for execution of consistent tone and voice across all platforms where MLG publishes content
- Contribute to the scheduling of content across all platforms
- This role will include some weekend and evening work around live event coverage
- Minimum of 3years of editorial experience in digital media
- Experience with social media platforms, CMS and Photoshop
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong photoshop/photo editing skills
- Active gamer and gaming enthusiast
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.