The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, product managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Members of the World of Warcraft website team spend our days crafting online experiences such as character profiles, leaderboards, and announcement sites for World of Warcraft expansions. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager with a passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences. Does the idea of working with teams that are delivering on the future product vision for Blizzard’s out of game experiences spark your imagination?
This is a full-time position at our office in Irvine, California.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our players.
- Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
- Work with your Product Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
- Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy.
- Champion transparency and effective communication across the team and the greater organization.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Passion for Blizzard games, especially World of Warcraft
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for growth. Our people are everything. Our values are real, and our mission has never changed. Blizzard dedicated itself to creating the most entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.