- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing pipeline tools and workflows in a CG production environment (or equivalent education)
- Proficient python development skills and debugging techniques
- Outstanding problem-solving skills under pressure
- Interest in the CG production process, from asset creation to final compositing
- Some working knowledge of RenderMan, Vray, Redshift, Mantra and / or other renderers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong desire to work within a technical support capacity
- Strong programming design skills
- Experience with Mari, Substance Designer/Painter
- Experience with Katana, Solaris or another proprietary lighting tool
- Debugging experience in Mari, Substance, Katana
- Working knowledge of Nuke and compositing workflows
- Shader development / (OSL)
- Familiar with Blizzard games and cinematics
- Resume [PDF Preferred]
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.