The minions of Hell grow stronger! Our horde of diabolically talented developers is expanding. While our backgrounds are varied, we all share a passion for the dark, gothic, and macabre. If you value a tight-knit team that celebrates self-expression and a multi-disciplinary approach, then join us on the diablo team!
We are looking for a talented content designer with experience building interesting levels and crafting fun scripted content for Diablo IV! The ideal candidate must be able to collaborate within design, art, and engineering groups to create dungeons with fun and varied gameplay content.
- Creative design and technical implementation of procedurally generated dungeons using our proprietary tools
- Design and Implementation of scripted dungeon content using Lua
- Support other disciplines in integrating content into our procedural systems
- Creation of 3D Layouts for Dungeon Tilesets using greyblock assets
- Technical Implementation and maintenance of procedural content systems
- Experience building content in any genre that uses an isometric camera
- Online play experience with various Blizzard Entertainment games (Diablo III, Starcraft II, World of Warcraft, etc.)
- Experience building gameplay content using procedural generation
- Experience using Lua as a scripting language
- Previous design experience for Online / Multiplayer games
- Passion for Blizzard games, especially the Diablo series
Required Application Materials
- Resume, including:
- Screenshots, footage, mockups or any other information regarding scripted content or level layouts.
- Cover Letter, including
- What games you are currently playing
- Your experience with PC and console role-playing games.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.