Soldiers, scientists, adventurers, oddities…Designers! We are the Overwatch team, passionate gamers at heart, and we’re looking for a new hero to help us make Overwatch 2 - the globe-spanning sequel to Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed team-based game.
In Overwatch 2, the nations of Earth are under assault. As the omnic forces of Null Sector launch a barrage of surprise attacks around the world, the planet’s governments and militaries prove quickly outmatched—and the remnants of the fearless strike force once known as Overwatch rally to make a valiant stand. Now the world’s heroes must each decide whether to answer the call to reemerge, reunite, and serve as a beacon of hope in a new era of crisis.
- Work with team leadership to design and implement new game modes and other game systems.
- Work closely with other designers, engineers, artists, and producers to help make Overwatch a great game.
- Act as a player advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, playability, and visual excitement.
- A minimum of 2 years designing games
- At least one AAA shipped product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a programming / scripting language
- Able to be nimble, scrappy, and creative to support Overwatch’s aggressive patch cycle
- Able to work creatively in a demanding technical environment
- Extensive knowledge of the FPS genre
- Previous design experience for Online / Multiplayer games
- Passion for Blizzard games, especially Overwatch
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.