The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced automation engineer to join the Diablo 4 Team. If you have a passion for building automated systems and creating an army of bots to stress a service to its absolute limit, we want to hear from you! Come join our team of collaborative and passionate engineers.
- Responsibility for a rich automation infrastructure covering areas such as performance, stability, build verification, etc.
- Help improve test coverage through the design and implementation of automated testing processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to create and manage stress test environments.
- Partner with QA to identify high value opportunities for automation to improve the manual QA process.
- Work side by side with QA, feature developers, design and production to identify and mitigate risk areas.
- Strong, proven C++ and C# skills.
- Strong passion for automation, software testing, and high-scale stress testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) software, such as Jenkins.
- Ability to communicate with developers of all disciplines and technical skill.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for video games, especially ARPGs.
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Expertise in Windows and Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Perforce, Git and/or Subversion.
- Advanced knowledge of additional languages like Python or Java.
- Previous experience shipping game titles or other software.