Are you an engineer who’s passionate about getting machines to do the grunt work, in order to save human developers time and effort? Are you passionate about Blizzard franchises? Then we’d love to hear from you! Our small team at Blizzard is working on an unannounced mobile project, and we’re looking for a software engineer with deep experience in automation. Everyone on our team is empowered to influence all aspects of the project, from the overall design, to its artistic vision and technology. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
- Setup continuous integration processes to validate code and content commits.
- Coordinate with other engineers on the team to establish a test framework.
- Collaborate with client engineers to automate validation and metrics testing across a spectrum of devices.
- Collaborate with server engineers to load test environments.
- Partner with QA to identify and address key areas where automated testing can reduce manual effort.
- At least four years of experience coding in a professional environment.
- Fluency in C#.
- Effective communication skills with developers of all technical skill level.
- An extensive background in debugging & troubleshooting.
- Experience with Unity development.
- Experience with C++ development.
- Experience with Android & iOS development.
- Familiarity with git, perforce, or subversion.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.