The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to join the B&OP Content team. Content is at the core of what connects Blizzard to the passionate players that together make up the Blizzard Community. The Content team’s mandate is to engage players with valuable content that enriches their epic gameplay experiences. You will work across the company with all of our game franchise teams, marketing, community, and external content providers to build products that support the diverse set of player and business needs. You will be directly responsible for multiple web apps as well as content experiences that are exposed in multiple native applications.
We value product management experience, exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, the ability to think quickly, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences. Does the idea of owning the execution and future product vision for Blizzard’s content engagement experiences spark your imagination?
- Experiment & Learn – Design & execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy.
- Develop Roadmaps - Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- Design Features – Work closely with our design, engineering and game team to develop new mobile features that delight users, have a great technical foundation, are easy to support, and deliver on the key performance metrics and goals of our business.
- Own Schedules and Process – Partner with engineering to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Champion transparency - Communicate project status and roadmap to varied audiences: project teams upstream and downstream, group and department leadership, game team stakeholders.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a program manager, product manager, or similar shipping widely used customer-facing products with a focus on web and content engagement products
- A minimum of 4 years as a leader/manager
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Passion for the gaming industry and community
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.