We are seeking a brave Lead Mobile Client Engineer for a new Blizzard title!
You’ll join a small team of developers working on the core elements of an exciting new mobile Blizzard game. You will play a key role in shaping both the game and our team on our quest to bring together players from all over the world.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers and artists to achieve and extend the vision of the game
- Own the architectural vision and quality level of the shipping mobile client
- Support art and gameplay features and build sustainable workflows
- Partner with engine teams to create a great mobile-first client
- Understand and articulate the trade-offs between technical & design choices and solve for the best player experience
- Strong engineering skills and a demonstrated ability to build a client codebase from the beginning all the way to production
- Experience with Unity/off-the-shelf engines as well as native/custom engines
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical developers
- Comfortable wandering around unexplored game design territory, and excited to help refine ideas into shippable features
- Fluent in C++ and experience in C#
- Previous leadership/mentorship experience or leadership interest and potential
- Experience building and supporting on a live client/server network game
- Experience shipping mobile games
- Deep experience in other areas of game development (eg: UI, Rendering, Server, Tools)
- Previous experience as a lead on a shipping/live game
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.