Call of Duty League is seeking an experienced digital content creator to join the team to lead global social media and digital content efforts. This person should be passionate about the video game and sports industries, innovative brand communication, and player communities. This role will help define and execute strategies to develop the Call of Duty League and affiliated brands online, grow our social channels, increase content reach and engagement, leverage user-generated content, and optimize social spend. The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated, with a proven track record of large-scale content campaigns and social media marketing in the entertainment industry.
This position will report to the Director, Brand Marketing for Call of Duty League and will have one direct report to start with the possibility of more.
- Drive evolution and innovation of social media, organic and engagement content, integrated digital content campaigns, and influencer programs across the organization
- Lead strategy and content development of video and graphics across web, social, and mobile
- Develop and lead a high performing team; Manage global social media coordinator(s), from strategy and analytics to content production for matchdays and events
- Communicate priorities and topline objectives for franchise milestones, that are relevant for the entire Call of Duty League ecosystem
- Lead cross channel campaign brainstorming by gathering ideas and input from regional teams and city-based teams
- Own multi-region partnerships with third party social platforms and key opinion leaders to support a campaign
- Consider content design to best fit business needs – from static assets, motion graphics, text, videos, live streams, etc.
- Establish and communicate desired tone / style guide / framework as well as aid with the written content to ensure copy writing upholds to the standards set
- Lead social listening efforts to ensure rapid response to emerging trends and opportunities
- Partner with the other teams within the league, such as public relations, marketing, production, web, licensing, and customer support for large social initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies
- Work alongside the Global Insights team to analyze and report on team performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- A minimum of 6-7 years’ experience planning and managing social media channels and content for professional sports, video game, entertainment, or technology outlets
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with third-party relationship management
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in social media content, engagement, and analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; must be able to contribute to creative writing across social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Highly creative and collaborative
- Able to travel, including international travel, and work long hours and weekends as needed
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Activision Blizzard Esports
- Example of a publicly available social media campaign you managed
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para firstname.lastname@example.org. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.