Activision/Blizzard Esports seeks a Producer to manage live & taped streaming shows that are distributed across all platforms. This a jack-of-all trades hands on producer that will work on all aspects of production including: technical production, operations, show rundown, segment creation, development and post-production.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating engaging cross platform programming and understands cost-effective production workflows. Needs a deep understanding of the distribution process from conception to consumption, including the nuances of reaching audiences on O&O, social platforms, and mobile devices. Most importantly, they will have expertise producing live driven content, events, engaging social content, unlocking talent's creativity, developing cross-platform brands and creating an efficient production process.
- Take ownership for broadcast projects including esports, seeing them successfully through production.
- Coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality.
- Facilitate communications with other producers, production and post-production staff and stakeholders from other teams.
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with external vendors and crews
- Assist in budget planning as well as execution of budget.
- Take responsibility for finding appropriate solutions to problems and challenges as they arise within the group.
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- Manage day-to-day duties of associate producers, broadcast associates, production assistants and others
- Must have 5+ years of equivalent production experience
- Must have deep experience & proven track record in producing in multi-platform live & VOD shows in studio and remote
- Thorough knowledge of the Call of Duty and esports productions
- Must have strong budget creation and management skills
- Must have experience producing current/former professional athletes, celebrities and/or on-air talent
- Can multi task in a fast pace production environment.
- Field production experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and a track record of leadership ability
- Detailed technical knowledge of multi-platform production processes
- Working knowledge of Live Broadcast work flows and practices.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex project schedules
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Be flexible in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends)
- Work with multiple teams of Blizzard employees, contractors, and vendors working on multiple franchise esports productions.
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to travel for a good portion of the season/year
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, including audience demographics and competitive landscape
- A passion for video games and esports
- Sports Production experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para firstname.lastname@example.org. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.