The Overwatch League is seeking a high-performing, passionate, organized, and driven Program Manager to support the global marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the marketing team. You will work across the integrated marketing department (and alongside fellow program managers) to ensure all stakeholders have the latest information and status of each program, with a key focus on sharing internal communications, including to the executive level.
As the glue that holds together all of the moving parts, you must have prior experience working with large marketing teams, preferably at an agency, startup, or matrixed organization. He or she must also have a profound understanding of co-dependencies, how they form, and their impact on the marketing product. The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient and highly organized individual, with a passion for innovation in the rapidly growing business of esports.
The Overwatch League is an extremely fast-paced environment, the individual in this role will be expected to roll up their sleeves to ensure the successful launch of all marketing initiatives, on time and within budget. This positioned is based full-time in Irvine, CA.
- Core responsibilities include project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the Overwatch League marketing team
- Ensure all promotional assets are rolled out across owned and operated, paid, and earned platforms
- Requirements gather based on the needs of internal and external stakeholders – develop documentation that summarizes what has been scoped
- Develop roadmaps, while planning project milestones, tasks, schedules, and resources
- Ensure the timely delivery of all prioritized initiatives by holding the team accountable to deadlines/deliverables and mitigating risks
- Own communication and drive action around all key initiatives through verbal, written, and face-to-face facilitation and documentation
- Partner with fellow Overwatch League program managers to call-out your area’s risks and co-dependencies
- Report progress of project success in ways that are readable by stakeholders and Overwatch League leadership
- Minimum of 4-5 years of program or product management experience, having overseen multiple program and project launches in the marketing/agency realm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, or equivalent
- Experience working with marketing or publishing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take ownership over a project or initiative from start or mid-flight and see it through to completion
- Demonstrated success in delivering large-scale campaign and projects across multiple stakeholders, co-dependencies, and organizations, ideally on the global scale
- Quick adaptability using various program management tools (E.g. Jira, Wrike, Confluence, or equivalent)
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong follow-through
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with a love for collaboration
- A passion for Overwatch League and similar live experience products in the marketing space
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para firstname.lastname@example.org. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.