We are looking for a talented mobile developer, who is as excited as we are to create amazing gameplay experiences for our players. If you have a real passion for mobile development and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we would love to hear from you! Our team values creativity, collaboration and a commitment to quality and we are looking for a like-minded client engineer to add to our team of talented game makers.
You will help develop new features and systems for our game, coordinating across disciplines with designers, artists, and other engineers. Everyone on our team is empowered to influence the direction of the game, and the ideal candidate will have a passion for quality and player experience. Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and engineers to deliver the vision of the game and ensure we delight and entertain our players
- Collaborate with design on the implementation of features and systems from end-to-end
- Embrace rapid iteration by prototyping core gameplay mechanics with product owners
- Implement client-side UI that meets the requirements of our designers and UI artists
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Ensure game features and systems are scalable, flexible, and simple to use
- Coordinate with server engineers on simulation and network efficiency
- Champion Blizzard’s core values, especially “Gameplay First”
- Strong, proven programming skills (C#, .NET Core and Standard)
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in software development
- Experience with the Unity platform, performance analysis, and code optimization
- Experience with implementing game feature logic in a client/server environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with artists, designers, and other engineers
- Self-motivated and willing to participate in all areas of engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization for mobile platforms
- Previous experience shipping and supporting a Live product at global scale
- Developed software in a cloud hosted environment (AWS, GCP)
- Real passion for mobile games, and / or games industry experience
- iOS and/or Android software development expertise
- Avid mobile gamer
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para email@example.com. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.