The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences. Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Product Manager to join the B&OP Applications team.
This is the team that is responsible for envisioning and developing the tools and systems that shape the way we build websites at scale. You will help champion and roll out new technology and workflows across multiple cross-functional teams. You will be directly responsible for tools and technologies, that empowers creators to ship content to our players as effectively as possible.
We value program managers with product management experience, exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, the ability to think quickly, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences.
- Lead the Team – Work with Your Product Management team, plus Design & Engineering counterparts to provide the product roadmap, vision and strategy for how we build experiences and engagement products on the web.
- Experiment & Learn – Design & execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy.
- Voice of the customer - explore and learn how and why customers engage with Blizzard products. Become their voice and represent their needs throughout the development process.
- Develop Roadmaps - Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- Design Features – Work closely with our product teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to our players.
- Own Schedules and Process – Partner with engineering to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Champion transparency – Communicate project status and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders such as project consumers, group and department leadership and internal and external development teams.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a program manager, product manager or similar role, responsible for shipping widely-used customer-facing products, especially those focused on web and content engagement.
- A minimum of 4 years as a leader/manager.
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for the gaming industry and community.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para email@example.com. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.