Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a diverse community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but creating epic entertainment and the technology that drives our customers’ experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
The concept of “Blizzard polish”, that is, the infinite care and loving attention to detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard QA.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic submissions specialist to join our team.
In this role you’ll put your experience as a team member during the life cycle of first party submissions to great use. We couldn’t be more excited about Blizzard’s future, and we want to ensure all first party roads remain clear and hurdle-free. You’ll have proven organizational and time management abilities, demonstrated attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Read through the rest of the requirements below and drop us a line if you’re ready to join a seriously talented team focused and passionate about helping bring Blizzard gaming into the hands of as many players as possible.
- Coordinate and support first party submissions (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to setup bundles, promotions, and events
- Proactively gather all necessary assets required for timely delivery to first parties
- Prepare and submit build, downloadable content, and metadata to first parties
- Communicate and help resolve issues that may hinder first party approval
- Configure and release products and updates to development and live environments
- Execute and document quality control checks for submissions and releases
- Ensure project tracking tools and documentation meet team standards and up to date
- Keep stakeholders informed on all first party policy and process changes
- Maintain archive of all final assets and supplemental materials submitted to first parties
- Provide technical requirements support across all platforms as needed
- Effectively drive and facilitate group tasks to completion and promote a team environment
- Formulate strong relationships, based on skills, knowledge, and trust, with internal and external partners
- Continuously seek technical and process improvement opportunities
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience submitting AAA games to first parties
- Ability to maintain scripts to automate manual repetitive tasks
- Strong knowledge of all first party submission tools and platforms
- Technical requirements testing experience (TRC, XR, App Store Review Guidelines, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading tasks and delivering on multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies
- Flexible and team-oriented with exceptional interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for games, commitment to quality, and continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree
- Global rating boards experience
- Project management certifications
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para email@example.com. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.