Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Line Producer to join its Broadcast team to Build new capabilities around assigned productions. You will need to be highly organized, keeping internal and external tasks and milestones on schedule as well as develop and maintain budgets. You should have a full knowledge of production and broadcast workflows and as well as being an adaptable creative thinker.
Experience working on several projects and with several stakeholders at a time. Comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, comfortable taking direction and feedback, adaptable to shifting priorities, and work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Partner with the Sr. Producers, Producers, Program Managers and/or Directors to create proven scenarios and schedules that accomplish creative and budgetary goals, and seek appropriate approvals from senior leadership
- Manage complexity by discussing with core creative group options to organize and prioritize the creative goals and execution plans
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with Partner Studios, Vendors, Crew and key personnel built on mutual respect, open communication, collaboration and accountability
- Maintain production/AV/Tech crew rosters, and book crew for Production events
- Lead and maintain production financials, PO’s, AR/AP, and coordinate with Blizzard financial teams
- Schedule and drive monthly Cost Report meetings with Production Accounting and Director of Production for responsible shows/projects.
- Maintain oversite on time lines and scheduling for the broadcast responsibilities
- Maintain communication with department heads for budgetary, scheduling, and logistic needs.
- Work with Blizzard Broadcast teams for scheduling and logistics support.
- Strategize creative solutions to production challenges to ensure budgets and schedules are met
- Integrate Blizzard Broadcast budgets and practices in to Blizzard’s global financial procedures and structures.
- 5+ years in Broadcast Production or equivalent.
- 3+ years as a Line Producer/Production Manager
- Build and maintain budgets for multiple broadcast streams and events simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting standard methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of all the technical, physical, and processing involved in production.
- Ability to plan for all eventualities and keep a cool demeanor while taking care of problems that arise.
- Highly proficient in Showbiz, Movie Magic Budgeting as well as other production and corporate budgeting tools.
- Follow through on all projects from inception to finished product.
- Personable, collaborate with crew, team members, and executives in a friendly professional manner.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, night, weekend, etc…
- Work with many business partners and meet requirements for each shared project
- Strong background in labor laws and tracking entertainment payroll.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a dynamic environment
- We value excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned projects and teams
- Exceptional social skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- Conduct post-mortems and craft recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
- Knowledge of Union standards for DGA, SAG, AFTRA, NABET, IATSE…etc.
- A passion of gaming and gaming culture
Required application materials
- Resume (PDF is preferred)
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are passionate about working in Blizzard Broadcasting
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A Blizzard Entertainment é um empregador em favor oportunidades iguais. Assim sendo, é nossa política preencher vagas com candidatos qualificados, independente da raça, cor, sexo, idade, religião, ascendência, nação de origem, status de cidadania, estado civil, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, informação genética, deficiência, gravidez, status militar, de veterano ou qualquer outro grupo com o qual o mesmo ou mesma se identifique.
Pedidos de acomodação: Nós nos comprometemos a prover assistências cabíveis e a trabalhar com indivíduos com necessidades especiais, físicas e/ou mentais. Caso tenha necessidades especiais e deseje solicitar uma acomodação para se candidatar a uma vaga aberta, envie sua solicitação por email para email@example.com. Questionamentos gerais sobre a vaga não serão considerados nem processados nesse contato. Agradecemos o interesse.
Aviso a recrutadores e agências de vagas: não aceitamos currículos que não tenham sido solicitados. Não enviem currículos pelo nosso site nem por nenhum dos nossos funcionários. Não pagaremos taxas a nenhuma agência, firma ou recrutador terceirizado sem um contrato de mútuo acordo assinado e nem nos responsabilizamos por taxas de agência relacionadas a currículos não solicitados. Os currículos que não tenham sido solicitados serão considerados de nossa propriedade e serão processados de acordo com as nossas normas.