The Diablo development team is seeking an enthusiastic engineer to help us with our graphics engine. In this role, you’ll be authoring new rendering and animation features and systems that will enable some of the most talented game development artists in the world to ply their craft freely and directly. The ideal candidate is a self-driven problem solver with a passion for enabling others to succeed.
- Design and implementation of new graphics functionality
- Identify and resolve visual issues and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the rendering engine for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Work closely with the art department serving as a point of contact for programming matters.
- Experience with shaders and GPU programming
- Knowledge of DirectX 11+ or OpenGL APIs
- Experience shipping at least one video game with major contribution to the graphics engine
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in programming
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra
- Thorough understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Strong C++, data-oriented design, and architecture skills
- Experience with code and data optimization
- Understanding of art content pipeline and tools
- Able to rapidly learn and understand software by reading source code and stepping thru code under a debugger
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Passion for real-time graphics and software development
- Passion for video games
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Console programming experience
- Knowledge of Maya and its SDK
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.