Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced project manager to join its Esports EMEA team in The Hague, Netherlands. The ideal candidate has professional experience in the esports field and as a project manager. This role is responsible for planning and ensuring progress of our esports efforts in the EMEA region from conception to execution.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing accordingly
- Define outcomes, processes, tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Track project progress to ensure that projects and tasks are completed on time and to expected standards
- Champion consistent, organized processes
- Scope and plan Blizzard’s major public-facing esports tournaments
- Lead and document project meetings
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and up-to-date project documentation, providing visibility on progress to stakeholders
- Identify roadblocks and risks; and work with others to overcome them
- Assist as required with project execution
- Lead thorough retrospective reviews of completed projects, following up on action points to ensure continual improvement
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in project management
- Professional experience with public-facing events and/or tournaments
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Able to synthesize and clearly communicate complex information
- Proven ability to lead, interact, collaborate, and influence at all levels
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence
- Proactive, determined, and dynamic, with proven follow-up ability
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise with project / information management tools, such as Confluence, Jira or Jive
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Project management certification (Agile or similar)
- Passion for Blizzard games / esports
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.