Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers world-wide. Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an Analyst, Business and Gameplay Insights - Overwatch to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence for the Overwatch franchise.
Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and actionable business insights
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, to clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments
REQUIRED TALENT BUILD
- Arcane Brilliance: Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for the use of data to solve problems.
- Power Word: Curiosity: Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results.
- Break it down!: Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization.
- Chart the Course: Capable of building highly functional and beautiful dashboards.
- Confident Aim: Strong quantitative skills with a penchant for analytical query writing.
- Stay Awhile and Listen: Excellent interpersonal skills. Effective with storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Gaming, Management Consulting, Data Analytics, Product Management, or Finance
- MBA or Masters’ degree in an analytical field
- Passionate gamer with working knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services (particularly Overwatch)
- Experience working with data using SQL
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau)
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
- **Only Resumes with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.