The Overwatch League is seeking a high-performing, passionate, organized, and driven Program Manager to support the global marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the marketing team. You will work across the integrated marketing department (and alongside fellow program managers) to ensure all stakeholders have the latest information and status of each program, with a key focus on sharing internal communications, including to the executive level.
As the glue that holds together all of the moving parts, you must have prior experience working with large marketing teams, preferably at an agency, startup, or matrixed organization. He or she must also have a profound understanding of co-dependencies, how they form, and their impact on the marketing product. The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient and highly organized individual, with a passion for innovation in the rapidly growing business of esports.
The Overwatch League is an extremely fast-paced environment, the individual in this role will be expected to roll up their sleeves to ensure the successful launch of all marketing initiatives, on time and within budget. This positioned is based full-time in Irvine, CA.
- Core responsibilities include project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the Overwatch League marketing team
- Ensure all promotional assets are rolled out across owned and operated, paid, and earned platforms
- Requirements gather based on the needs of internal and external stakeholders – develop documentation that summarizes what has been scoped
- Develop roadmaps, while planning project milestones, tasks, schedules, and resources
- Ensure the timely delivery of all prioritized initiatives by holding the team accountable to deadlines/deliverables and mitigating risks
- Own communication and drive action around all key initiatives through verbal, written, and face-to-face facilitation and documentation
- Partner with fellow Overwatch League program managers to call-out your area’s risks and co-dependencies
- Report progress of project success in ways that are readable by stakeholders and Overwatch League leadership
- Minimum of 4-5 years of program or product management experience, having overseen multiple program and project launches in the marketing/agency realm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, or equivalent
- Experience working with marketing or publishing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take ownership over a project or initiative from start or mid-flight and see it through to completion
- Demonstrated success in delivering large-scale campaign and projects across multiple stakeholders, co-dependencies, and organizations, ideally on the global scale
- Quick adaptability using various program management tools (E.g. Jira, Wrike, Confluence, or equivalent)
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong follow-through
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with a love for collaboration
- A passion for Overwatch League and similar live experience products in the marketing space
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
블리자드 엔터테인먼트는 모든 분들에게 동일한 기회를 부여합니다. 우리는 지원자의 종족, 피부색, 성별, 나이, 종교, 혈통, 출신 국가, 시민권 획득 여부, 결혼 여부, 성적 지향, 성 정체성, 유전 정보, 장애, 임신, 병역 여부, 참전 여부 또는 다른 어떠한 보호 단체의 여부에 상관없이 채용합니다.
편의 시설 요청: 저희는 신체적/정신적 장애를 지닌 분들과 함께 일하고 적절한 지원을 드리기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하고 있습니다. 현재 채용이 진행 중인 공고에 지원하기 위해 편의 시설 요청이 필요한 장애인께서는 email@example.com으로 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다. 일반적인 채용 관련 요청은 해당 이메일을 통해 접수하지 않으니 유의하여 주시기 바랍니다. 블리자드 채용 정보에 관심을 가져주셔서 감사합니다.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.