Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Operations teams support, evangelize, and improve our games. As part of Blizzard business development, we are always looking for new ways to make more people enjoy our games and make them be proud members of our community of players. Business Development looks for opportunities to improve our overall operations, including business models, payment methods, distribution channels, co-marketing/partnership deals, and any other activity that could expand our reach within the international communities of players.
Our team is currently looking for a talented Senior Manager, Business Development & Payments to join our International West team based in The Hague, Netherlands.
- In close collaboration with the regions, identify and assess opportunities to develop the business in the international landscape, including alternative revenue models, B2B initiatives, payment methods, partnerships, etc.
- Building the business around those opportunities in partnership with finance, legal, marketing, project management, and other teams.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the International Payment Method strategy, identifying regional opportunities, building business cases and prioritizing according to the company strategy.
- Work with the technical and Finance teams in the optimization of the conversion and success rates, reducing fraud, and simplifying reconciliation and reporting,
- Manage the daily business with the Payment providers and negotiate contracts and terms with them
- Define and build marketing programs with partners to increase player acquisition and engagement
- Contribute to the definition of the Global Pricing Matrix, monitoring and aligning FX variations along time, proposing price adjustments to the key stakeholders
- Setting up and managing dashboards and KPIs to track the performance of these initiatives in the international region.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of e-Payments experience – global exposure desirable.
- Experienced negotiator, adept at negotiating sound commercial agreements and possesses a solid understanding of contracts
- Knowledge and experience working within the B2B environment
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills
- Good knowledge of the payment method industry landscape
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence without authority
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively, both verbal and written
- A creative “think outside the box” mind-set, and ability to turn creative ideas into actionable integrated plans that maximize market impact
- Passion for sales and marketing a must
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Business Development 채용 공고 보기
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.