Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
Reporting into the Manager, Global Media Activation - this valuable new team member will be skilled in the world of digital ads and has a strong background in paid social media campaign execution. This role will be asked to work closely within the Global Growth Marketing teams to execute campaigns for all Blizzard IP around various game content releases and ongoing customer acquisition.
Prospects will be highly skilled with campaign management and have a familiarity with both core and emerging social advertising platforms. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to make a measurable impact on the online operations of one of the largest gaming companies in the world.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage paid social marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop global paid social media plans to align with strategic framework
- Build paid social campaigns on-platform; from setup to trafficking
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI and other KPIs)
- Assist in executing and optimizing campaigns based on measurement framework, documenting changes and learnings
- Assist in establishing organization-wide paid social media best practices, guidelines, objectives and governance-related standards associated with paid social campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to establish and maintain content calendars, assets, media plans, and copy for all paid campaigns
- Work collaboratively with teams to write effective copy for paid social campaigns that fit well with the assets and convey the desired overall ad unit messaging
- Monitor trends in social media; keep tabs on emerging platforms and advertising units
- Minimum of 1-3+ years of paid social experience campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in strategic planning and proven cases of bringing plans to execution
- Proven track record in operating with a high-level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- Budgetary experience including the ability to track expenses against commitments
- Expert at Excel; proficiency with other MS Office products
- Experience with FMPs or bid management platforms like Sprinklr for social a plus
- General understanding of deploying and interpreting results from A/B, split tests, and brand lift studies across social platforms
- Experience with Ad Serving technology like Sizmek, DCM, Flashtalking, etc. a plus
- Flexible work hours, weekend and evening work will be required from time to time
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to translate objectives into actionable plans
- Good communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to research, and understand the customer's perspective and the competitive market
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
- Public speaking, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and mathematical skills
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences
블리자드 엔터테인먼트는 모든 분들에게 동일한 기회를 부여합니다. 우리는 지원자의 종족, 피부색, 성별, 나이, 종교, 혈통, 출신 국가, 시민권 획득 여부, 결혼 여부, 성적 지향, 성 정체성, 유전 정보, 장애, 임신, 병역 여부, 참전 여부 또는 다른 어떠한 보호 단체의 여부에 상관없이 채용합니다.
편의 시설 요청: 저희는 신체적/정신적 장애를 지닌 분들과 함께 일하고 적절한 지원을 드리기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하고 있습니다. 현재 채용이 진행 중인 공고에 지원하기 위해 편의 시설 요청이 필요한 장애인께서는 email@example.com으로 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다. 일반적인 채용 관련 요청은 해당 이메일을 통해 접수하지 않으니 유의하여 주시기 바랍니다. 블리자드 채용 정보에 관심을 가져주셔서 감사합니다.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.