Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Operations teams support, evangelize, and improve our games. As part of Blizzard business development, we are always looking for new ways to make more people enjoy our games and make them be proud members of our community of players. Business Development looks for opportunities to improve our overall operations, including business models, payment methods, distribution channels, co-marketing/partnership deals, and any other activity that could expand our reach within the international communities of players.
Our team is currently looking for a talented Sales & Marketing Manager – Turkey to join our growing Emerging West team in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Identify and assess new business opportunities that meet the strategic needs of Blizzard Entertainment, including alternative revenues models, partnerships, and ancillary product opportunities
- Lead deal development and prospecting, sourcing, and negotiating/closing (This includes proactively identifying potential business partners and negotiating agreements)
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analysis, and develop recommendations on business development priorities
- Manage and extend existing partner relationships such as telcos, hardware manufacturers, etc.
- Contribute to negotiations of internal business tools
- Ensure the execution of contract points and track partner contractual compliance
- Work closely with finance, marketing, and technical teams to support business development strategies
- Proficiency in Turkish and English languages
- A deal veteran with an understanding of the video game industry and the broader media landscape in Turkey
- Experienced negotiator, adept at negotiating sound commercial agreements and possesses a solid understanding of contracts including licensing agreements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development at a leading media and/or a content company
- Have a strong understanding of financial analysis and modeling and comfortable developing and executing growth strategies
- A Bachelor´s degree in Business or similar
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Business Development 채용 공고 보기
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.