Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented software engineer to enhance our customer support applications and services. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to provide an epic support experience for our customers and partners.
There is no other team like this at Blizzard! You will get to work with a team that’s co-located with Blizzard Support teams around the world. We widely contribute to the Blizzard Support website and our proprietary customer support software that Game Masters use to assist gamers worldwide. The software we write will integrate with services from every game development and account team at Blizzard, so that our players and Game Masters can solve any problem they encounter. We love Blizzard games, and care deeply about ensuring everyone can enjoy our games; If you do too, this is the team for you.Requirements
- Experience developing client applications or web services using C#
- Minimum of two years of professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- You collaborate effectively in large multidisciplinary teams
- You love designing and implementing client/server architecture
- You love writing production code that interacts with customer relationship management software
- You love authoring, executing, and analyzing the results of unit, integration, and regression tests
- You love developing globally distributed systems
- You code web applications using Java, Node.js, and Angular.JS
- You love integrating code with relational and document database solutions
- You're excited about machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Compute) and private cloud solutions (e.g. OpenStack, VMware)
- Experience with container development and orchestration solutions such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or Apache Mesos
- You love Contributing to open-source or personal projects
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.