Does Blizzard sound like an awesome place to work? Do you want to make it even more awesome?
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our Corporate Applications group in Irvine, CA. You'll help build tools used every day at Blizzard for Game Production, Development, IT, Human Resources, Finance, QA, Internal Communications, and more!
Our engineers collaborate with UX designers, graphic artists, back-and-front-end engineers, and program managers to create epic and efficient applications used by Blizzard employees worldwide. Additionally, they work closely together to share knowledge and push the department forward by learning from each other’s success and failures They are comfortable with ambiguity and confront complexity.
The engineers in Corporate Applications embrace production processes, participate in technical discussions / decisions making and have a high sense of ownership to make sure our products meet the bar for high quality, available and current.
Our ideal candidate is well-rounded albeit possibly still relatively inexperienced when considering the number of major projects in which they’ve participated. They have found both success and failure, which they measure through their team. You will need a fertile background in .NET, unit testing, an aptitude for critical thinking, and can’t be afraid of a little debugging.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 3+ years of experience working on.NET, including experience with .NET 4.5 or higher
- Experience developing using ASP.NET, Web API, Windows Services, or other relevant platforms
- Some experience with automated testing methodologies
- Experience developing HTTP-based APIs (RESTful, RPC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Comfortable working on cross-discipline teams (Engineering, Design, UX, Production, QA, etc.)
- Assist in creating technical documentation
- Familiarity with parallel programming and development (TPL, promises)
- Share responsibility for upkeep and support of Production systems
- Familiar with JS frameworks (NodeJS, AngularJS, Backbone, React, Vue.js, d3.js etc.)
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Comfortable with RDBMS concepts
- Experience with SOA and SOLID
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (optional)
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.