Blizzard Entertainment Broadcasting is seeking a Production Accountant to assist with broadcast production and upcoming projects at the Blizzard Arena. The Production Accountant will interface with Broadcast management as well as the Blizzard Arena Staff. This position is responsible for managing accounting processes and industry-specific workflow for specific projects. The Production Accountant will work closely with the finance department in providing cost analysis and projections.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. Being self-motivated with good follow-up skills are a must, as well as a strong background entertainment production accounting.
- Assisting the Arena manager and Program manager with budget management and forecasting
- Vendor and contractor setup, payment, and follow-up
- Reconciling purchase cards and corporate Amex
- Receiving, organizing and submitting PO requests for all vendors and contractors
- Executing and managing budgets – including forecasting, maintenance, and actualization
- Contributing to the annual budget allocation process
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Production Accounting
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Highly proficient in basic office applications: Microsoft office (e.g. Excel, Word, PPT)
- Tracking entertainment and corporate payroll for 20-40 employees per project
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of broadcast, events, and production
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results on time
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
- Passion for esports and gaming
- Previous experience as a line producer
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.