Tespa is the world’s largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together.
We’re looking for a temporary driven collegiate publishing manager with the right mix of formal business management skills, passion for college esports, and experience in a fast-paced and creative environment for our Irvine, California office.
The ideal individual has full-stack experience managing all parts of the publishing pipeline, from content creation to launch to post-launch analytics and reporting.
- Communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels on a consistent basis
- Drive the design and execution of all Tespa external communication efforts across owned platforms and social media channels
- Work with internal creative teams to drive the creation of graphics, video, and copy to support current marketing goals across community and competitive programs
- Partner with internal game teams to identify and drive cross-promotion opportunities across multiple franchises
- Collaborate with regional counterparts to support Tespa globally
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous media improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Reactively provide feedback on community sentiment, current trends, and content needs
- A minimum of 2 years’ brand marketing, social media, or creative development experience
- Extensive knowledge of current social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices
- Ambitious self-starter who is comfortable working on projects without direct supervision
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Broad experience and knowledge of marketing communications practices, from copywriting to brand identity
- Experience working with collegiate gaming organizations
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Experience playing and/or watching esports
- Strong understanding of Tespa-supported game franchises
- Experience growing social media channels
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.