Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Our regional operations based in Taipei is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun.
Blizzard Entertainment Taiwan is looking for an Outsourcing Manager to actively collaborate with our Localization and QA teams in order to deliver timely localization service for all Blizzard games, in-game and non-game, audio and text. As an Outsourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the vendor evaluation and selection process and will ensure that audit, compliance, contracts and budget tracking solutions are in place. You will work closely with diverse teams of cross-functional localization and QA stakeholders to ensure on time and quality project deliverables. The ideal candidate has solid localization and vendor cooperation experience and a successful record of managing several projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for localization outsourcing budget, strategy, plan and team objectives.
- Collaborate project leads to execute vendor evaluation and selection process
- Act as the primary contact with external localization and QA partners.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of outsourced services for all Blizzard Entertainment games and related material in Taiwan.
- Align outsourcing workflows and schedules with other stakeholders.
- Ensure that feedback on outsourced services is taken into account and take action accordingly.
- Provide group goals status, issues and risks reports to management.
- Work closely with partners to ensure the quality, security, process improvement, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience with outsourced projects, budgeting and collaboration with external partners
- Excellent analytical, forecasting and project planning skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong technical and/or localization background
- Proven track record in the successful implementation of outsourcing processes, vendor management and budget control methodology
- Knowledge of translation freelancing market and audio dubbing industry
- Professional experience with or certification in PMP, Scrum and/or Agile
- Good knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment products and services
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
채용담당자 및 채용 에이전시 유의사항: 저희는 저희의 요청 없이 일방적으로 발송되는 에이전시 이력서를 수락하지 않습니다. 저희가 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서를 저희 웹사이트 또는 저희 직원들에게 발송하시지 말 것을 당부 드립니다. 저희는 상호 합의하에 체결된 계약 없이는 어떠한 제3의 에이전시, 외부 채용담당자 또는 채용업체에게도 비용을 지급하지 않을 것이며, 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서와 관련된 어떠한 에이전시 수수료도 부담할 의무가 없습니다. 요청하지 않은 에이전시 이력서가 저희에게 발송될 경우 이는 저희의 자산으로 간주되며 저희 내부 절차에 따라 처리됩니다.