This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 15-20 hours per week via a third party vendor.
Tespa is the world’s largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning of online and live events including, but not limited to, leadership summits, networking events, trade show activations, educational workshops, tabling & boothing, and other miscellaneous projects
- Research, evaluate, and secure suitable event locations, platforms, and materials
- Assist with end to end planning and execution of assigned events including venue sourcing, vendor procurement, rentals, catering, AV, staffing management, logistical operations, and other production elements
- Brainstorm and develop unique content, experiences, and swag to create memorable moments
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set expectations and prepare post-event recaps
- Request relevant graphics for event marketing and promotion
- Brainstorm and create educational opportunities and recognition programs for our student network
- Physical labor related to the set-up and breakdown of events
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Other duties as assigned
- A high output self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in event and project coordination
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Be comfortable and effective working remotely, independently, and as a part of a team
- Possess organizational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to collaborate well with internal and external partners
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Tespa programs, benefits and values
- Flexible schedule to work occasional nights and weekends
- Able to travel
- Current student or recent graduate
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience with graphic design platforms, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with talent management
- Experience in a game or entertainment company
- Experience in project management
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
- Large convention, festival or trade-show planning/execution experience
- Cover Letter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment è un'azienda che attua una politica di pari opportunità. Tutti i candidati qualificati verranno considerati per l'impiego senza distinzione di razza, colore, religione, sesso, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, espressione di genere, provenienza o qualunque altro status speciale previsto dalla legge, e non saranno discriminati in base a una qualsivoglia disabilità.
Richieste di alloggio: siamo impegnati nel fornire ragionevole assistenza agli individui con disabilità fisiche e mentali. Se ricadi in queste categorie e necessiti di un alloggio per candidarti a una posizione aperta, invia la tua richiesta via e-mail a email@example.com. Richieste di impiego generiche non possono essere accettate né elaborate in questa sede. Grazie per l'interesse dimostrato.
Nota per i reclutatori e le agenzie di collocamento: non accettiamo curricula non richiesti inviati da tali agenzie. Vi preghiamo di non inviare curricula di agenzia sul nostro sito o ai nostri impiegati. Non pagheremo tariffe a nessuna agenzia terza, reclutatore o azienda salvo in caso di contratti mutualmente sottoscritti, e non sarà responsabile per qualsiasi tariffa di agenzia associata a curricula non richiesti. I curricula non richiesti saranno comunque considerati proprietà di Blizzard Entertainment e saranno trattati di conseguenza.