The Overwatch League is seeking a high-performing, passionate, organized, and driven Program Manager to support the global marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the marketing team. You will work across the integrated marketing department (and alongside fellow program managers) to ensure all stakeholders have the latest information and status of each program, with a key focus on sharing internal communications, including to the executive level.
As the glue that holds together all of the moving parts, you must have prior experience working with large marketing teams, preferably at an agency, startup, or matrixed organization. He or she must also have a profound understanding of co-dependencies, how they form, and their impact on the marketing product. The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient and highly organized individual, with a passion for innovation in the rapidly growing business of esports.
The Overwatch League is an extremely fast-paced environment, the individual in this role will be expected to roll up their sleeves to ensure the successful launch of all marketing initiatives, on time and within budget. This positioned is based full-time in Irvine, CA.
- Core responsibilities include project managing, organizing, escalating, and helping to execute every program that is launched by the Overwatch League marketing team
- Ensure all promotional assets are rolled out across owned and operated, paid, and earned platforms
- Requirements gather based on the needs of internal and external stakeholders – develop documentation that summarizes what has been scoped
- Develop roadmaps, while planning project milestones, tasks, schedules, and resources
- Ensure the timely delivery of all prioritized initiatives by holding the team accountable to deadlines/deliverables and mitigating risks
- Own communication and drive action around all key initiatives through verbal, written, and face-to-face facilitation and documentation
- Partner with fellow Overwatch League program managers to call-out your area’s risks and co-dependencies
- Report progress of project success in ways that are readable by stakeholders and Overwatch League leadership
- Minimum of 4-5 years of program or product management experience, having overseen multiple program and project launches in the marketing/agency realm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, or equivalent
- Experience working with marketing or publishing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take ownership over a project or initiative from start or mid-flight and see it through to completion
- Demonstrated success in delivering large-scale campaign and projects across multiple stakeholders, co-dependencies, and organizations, ideally on the global scale
- Quick adaptability using various program management tools (E.g. Jira, Wrike, Confluence, or equivalent)
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong follow-through
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with a love for collaboration
- A passion for Overwatch League and similar live experience products in the marketing space
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment è un'azienda che attua una politica di pari opportunità. Tutti i candidati qualificati verranno considerati per l'impiego senza distinzione di razza, colore, religione, sesso, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, espressione di genere, provenienza o qualunque altro status speciale previsto dalla legge, e non saranno discriminati in base a una qualsivoglia disabilità.
Richieste di alloggio: siamo impegnati nel fornire ragionevole assistenza agli individui con disabilità fisiche e mentali. Se ricadi in queste categorie e necessiti di un alloggio per candidarti a una posizione aperta, invia la tua richiesta via e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org. Richieste di impiego generiche non possono essere accettate né elaborate in questa sede. Grazie per l'interesse dimostrato.
Nota per i reclutatori e le agenzie di collocamento: non accettiamo curricula non richiesti inviati da tali agenzie. Vi preghiamo di non inviare curricula di agenzia sul nostro sito o ai nostri impiegati. Non pagheremo tariffe a nessuna agenzia terza, reclutatore o azienda salvo in caso di contratti mutualmente sottoscritti, e non sarà responsabile per qualsiasi tariffa di agenzia associata a curricula non richiesti. I curricula non richiesti saranno comunque considerati proprietà di Blizzard Entertainment e saranno trattati di conseguenza.