The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences. Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Product Manager to join the B&OP Applications team.
This is the team that is responsible for envisioning and developing the tools and systems that shape the way we build websites at scale. You will help champion and roll out new technology and workflows across multiple cross-functional teams. You will be directly responsible for tools and technologies, that empowers creators to ship content to our players as effectively as possible.
We value program managers with product management experience, exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, the ability to think quickly, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences.
- Lead the Team – Work with Your Product Management team, plus Design & Engineering counterparts to provide the product roadmap, vision and strategy for how we build experiences and engagement products on the web.
- Experiment & Learn – Design & execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy.
- Voice of the customer - explore and learn how and why customers engage with Blizzard products. Become their voice and represent their needs throughout the development process.
- Develop Roadmaps - Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- Design Features – Work closely with our product teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to our players.
- Own Schedules and Process – Partner with engineering to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Champion transparency – Communicate project status and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders such as project consumers, group and department leadership and internal and external development teams.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a program manager, product manager or similar role, responsible for shipping widely-used customer-facing products, especially those focused on web and content engagement.
- A minimum of 4 years as a leader/manager.
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for the gaming industry and community.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment è un'azienda che attua una politica di pari opportunità. Tutti i candidati qualificati verranno considerati per l'impiego senza distinzione di razza, colore, religione, sesso, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, espressione di genere, provenienza o qualunque altro status speciale previsto dalla legge, e non saranno discriminati in base a una qualsivoglia disabilità.
Richieste di alloggio: siamo impegnati nel fornire ragionevole assistenza agli individui con disabilità fisiche e mentali. Se ricadi in queste categorie e necessiti di un alloggio per candidarti a una posizione aperta, invia la tua richiesta via e-mail a email@example.com. Richieste di impiego generiche non possono essere accettate né elaborate in questa sede. Grazie per l'interesse dimostrato.
Nota per i reclutatori e le agenzie di collocamento: non accettiamo curricula non richiesti inviati da tali agenzie. Vi preghiamo di non inviare curricula di agenzia sul nostro sito o ai nostri impiegati. Non pagheremo tariffe a nessuna agenzia terza, reclutatore o azienda salvo in caso di contratti mutualmente sottoscritti, e non sarà responsabile per qualsiasi tariffa di agenzia associata a curricula non richiesti. I curricula non richiesti saranno comunque considerati proprietà di Blizzard Entertainment e saranno trattati di conseguenza.