Join us as we write a new chapter in the Diablo universe! Diablo Immortal, an action RPG mobile game set in the world of Sanctuary, allows players to slay demons anywhere, at any time, in the palm of their hands!
Are you an exceptional Senior Quest Designer? Come work with us, and together we will build something amazing. Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, and we share real passion for what we do. If you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, then we'd love to talk to you.
As a Senior Quest Designer, you will collaborate with the Lead Quest Designer to ensure that individual quests become the building blocks to tell a greater story for Diablo Immortal. The perfect candidate has experience with quest design, documentation, implementation, interactive storytelling techniques, questing systems, and mobile best practices.
Diablo Immortal is a full-fledged action RPG designed from the ground up for mobile. You will join a veteran team of developers with a shared vision to radically raise the bar of what a mobile game can be. We value team-players who can provide constructive input, collaborate, and iterate in relentless pursuit of quality.
- Meticulously craft delightful quests and stories, including conception, presentation, implementation, and iteration
- Review and provide detailed feedback on quests implemented by other designers
- Evaluate and critique environment designs, level design, creature spawning, creature abilities, NPC spawning and actions, and level flow
- Collaborate and build relationships with designers, writers, and partners
- Help formulate and evangelize storytelling philosophies and techniques on mobile
- Write high-quality storylines with interesting characters, text, and dialogue.
- Experience world building and writing for games
- Experience with quest design and implementation
- Passion for playing and making video games
- Clear, effective communication with a wide variety of designers, artists, and engineers
- A positive and self-driven attitude with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a design role with at least one shipped product.
- Strong familiarity with Blizzard IP
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Published titles demonstrating excellent design ability
- Previous experience designing for mobile devices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Cover letter, including:
- What games you are currently playing
- Your experience with PC and mobile game design
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Nota per i reclutatori e le agenzie di collocamento: non accettiamo curricula non richiesti inviati da tali agenzie. Vi preghiamo di non inviare curricula di agenzia sul nostro sito o ai nostri impiegati. Non pagheremo tariffe a nessuna agenzia terza, reclutatore o azienda salvo in caso di contratti mutualmente sottoscritti, e non sarà responsabile per qualsiasi tariffa di agenzia associata a curricula non richiesti. I curricula non richiesti saranno comunque considerati proprietà di Blizzard Entertainment e saranno trattati di conseguenza.