Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a diverse community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but creating epic entertainment and the technology that drives our customers’ experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
The concept of “Blizzard polish”, that is, the infinite care and loving attention to detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard QA.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic submissions specialist to join our team.
In this role you’ll put your experience as a team member during the life cycle of first party submissions to great use. We couldn’t be more excited about Blizzard’s future, and we want to ensure all first party roads remain clear and hurdle-free. You’ll have proven organizational and time management abilities, demonstrated attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Read through the rest of the requirements below and drop us a line if you’re ready to join a seriously talented team focused and passionate about helping bring Blizzard gaming into the hands of as many players as possible.
- Coordinate and support first party submissions (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to setup bundles, promotions, and events
- Proactively gather all necessary assets required for timely delivery to first parties
- Prepare and submit build, downloadable content, and metadata to first parties
- Communicate and help resolve issues that may hinder first party approval
- Configure and release products and updates to development and live environments
- Execute and document quality control checks for submissions and releases
- Ensure project tracking tools and documentation meet team standards and up to date
- Keep stakeholders informed on all first party policy and process changes
- Maintain archive of all final assets and supplemental materials submitted to first parties
- Provide technical requirements support across all platforms as needed
- Effectively drive and facilitate group tasks to completion and promote a team environment
- Formulate strong relationships, based on skills, knowledge, and trust, with internal and external partners
- Continuously seek technical and process improvement opportunities
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience submitting AAA games to first parties
- Ability to maintain scripts to automate manual repetitive tasks
- Strong knowledge of all first party submission tools and platforms
- Technical requirements testing experience (TRC, XR, App Store Review Guidelines, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading tasks and delivering on multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies
- Flexible and team-oriented with exceptional interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for games, commitment to quality, and continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree
- Global rating boards experience
- Project management certifications
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment es una compañía de Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo. Todos los postulantes calificados serán considerados sin importar raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, expresión del género, origen nacional, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otro tipo protegido por la ley, y tampoco serán discriminados en base a discapacidades.
Pedidos de adaptaciones de acceso: Estamos comprometidos a trabajar y brindar asistencia a las personas con discapacidades físicas o mentales. Si requiere un ajuste o adaptación para postularse a un puesto vacante, envíe un correo electrónico con su solicitud a email@example.com. No se aceptarán ni procesarán preguntas de empleo generales por este medio. Gracias por su interés.
Nota para los reclutadores y las agencias de colocación: no aceptamos currículums de agencias que no hayan sido solicitados. Por lo tanto, no deben enviar currículums de agencias a nuestro sitio web ni a ninguno de nuestros empleados sin una solicitud previa de nuestra parte. No pagaremos honorarios a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador externo o firma sin un contrato de acuerdo mutuo y no nos haremos responsables por cargos de agencias asociados a currículums que no hayan sido solicitados. Todos los currículums recibidos sin un pedido previo se considerarán de nuestra propiedad y se procesarán como tales.