The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Executive Producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something extraordinary.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be an excellent fit for you.
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an Executive Producer to oversee the Diablo franchise. We’re looking for a well-practiced leader, deeply familiar with the art of game development, our industry, and the AAA environment. The right fit for this position must have the veteran experience and leadership skills to manage a world-class team while maintaining clear and constant communication with stakeholders throughout the organization.
For the right person this is a career-defining opportunity. We’re hoping to hear from a select few that meet the requirements and possess the track record, leadership, and culture fit needed to have an immediate impact. If you share our passion for making the best gaming experiences possible, and are excited by the challenge of helping craft and evolve a world-class development team, then reach out and let’s talk!
- Oversee studio level franchise strategy.
- Direct all aspects of game development.
- Partner with supporting functional teams, including publishing, marketing, finance, licensing, international, quality assurance and customer service.
- Maintain a creative environment, motivate world-class developers, nurture team health and foster a culture of success.
- Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition.
- Partner with finance on P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and business design.
- Work with international regions to optimize global strategy.
- A minimum of 10 years directing video games
- Shipped multiple AAA products
- Extraordinary communications, project management, and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to build and lead large teams
- Able to work well in a team environment and simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
- Experience formulating product messaging and marketing plans, as well as experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the game market and gaming platforms
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Cover Letter telling us why you are passionate about working at Blizzard and specifically Diablo
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Nota para los reclutadores y las agencias de colocación: no aceptamos currículums de agencias que no hayan sido solicitados. Por lo tanto, no deben enviar currículums de agencias a nuestro sitio web ni a ninguno de nuestros empleados sin una solicitud previa de nuestra parte. No pagaremos honorarios a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador externo o firma sin un contrato de acuerdo mutuo y no nos haremos responsables por cargos de agencias asociados a currículums que no hayan sido solicitados. Todos los currículums recibidos sin un pedido previo se considerarán de nuestra propiedad y se procesarán como tales.