Blizzard's In-Game Cinematics team is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. You have prior experience in animation production either with a major game studio, on a film or in TV. Experience in dealing with external clients and vendors are a plus. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Excellent leadership and diplomatic skills are needed when dealing with multiple projects and stakeholders. You should enjoy seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering projects on time with the highest quality.
- Work with IGC leads, producers, engineers, and artists as well as Departmental managers to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure projects remain within scope.
- Liaise with different departments to facilitate communication and approvals inside SFD and outside including Dev Teams, Legal, Localization, Global Publishing, etc., as well as many other departments within Blizzard.
- Work with the Project Director to provide motivation, direction, and support to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Facilitate project, department, and dev team meetings as needed
- Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure project forward momentum.
- Maintain budgets, create schedules, and update weekly reports as needed
- 5+ years experience in the film or game industry as a producer
- At least one AAA title shipped in a producer role or applicable Film or TV credits.
- Experience managing teams and delivering products on time
- Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results
- Experience with Shotgun or other asset tracking software, and the Microsoft Office suite
- Thorough knowledge of animation pipelines and the ability to foresee potential bottlenecks and provide possible solutions
- Exceptional inter-personal skills including oral and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated as well as able to take the initiative to keep the project moving forward
- Experience with online technologies, Battle.net, and multiplayer systems
- Passion for games (especially Blizzard Entertainment titles)
- Proficient with JIRA and/or Confluence
- Proficient knowledge of Blizzard’s IPs as well as the applicable lore
- Love of the storytelling process, especially via movies and animation
Required Application Materials
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
Job Status: Full-time
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise). We are a community of 5000+ global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. We’ve worked hard to foster a deeply collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment es una compañía de Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo. Todos los postulantes calificados serán considerados sin importar raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, expresión del género, origen nacional, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otro tipo protegido por la ley, y tampoco serán discriminados en base a discapacidades.
Pedidos de adaptaciones de acceso: Estamos comprometidos a trabajar y brindar asistencia a las personas con discapacidades físicas o mentales. Si requiere un ajuste o adaptación para postularse a un puesto vacante, envíe un correo electrónico con su solicitud a firstname.lastname@example.org. No se aceptarán ni procesarán preguntas de empleo generales por este medio. Gracias por su interés.
Nota para los reclutadores y las agencias de colocación: no aceptamos currículums de agencias que no hayan sido solicitados. Por lo tanto, no deben enviar currículums de agencias a nuestro sitio web ni a ninguno de nuestros empleados sin una solicitud previa de nuestra parte. No pagaremos honorarios a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador externo o firma sin un contrato de acuerdo mutuo y no nos haremos responsables por cargos de agencias asociados a currículums que no hayan sido solicitados. Todos los currículums recibidos sin un pedido previo se considerarán de nuestra propiedad y se procesarán como tales.