Blizzard Entertainment is looking for intelligent and highly motivated quality assurance (QA) analysts, to test our games in Simplified Chinese. The ideal candidate is a hardcore gamer with a solid QA background who is capable of finding and accurately describing issues in an organized and clear fashion. Additionally, they would be a self-starter and work on their own initiative.
- Perform testing assignments with limited supervision.
- Document bugs with clear and straightforward reproduction steps and identify similar problems to what is being tested.
- Issue identification outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
- Maintain bugs in a global database thru their entire life cycle.
- Work closely with other teams.
- Give suggestions and feedback on Blizzard products.
- Passion for games
- 4+ years in software QA experience
- Fluent in Simplified Chinese and Chinese culture
- Solid grasp of QA cycle and processes
- Experience with both localization and Functionality testing
- Unrelenting motivation and initiative
- Able to follow directions
- Good communications skills (both oral and written)
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Good analytic skills
- Basic English reading / writing ability
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet project deadlines
- Good leadership
- Game and mobile game QA experience
- An in-depth knowledge of most of Blizzard games (Diablo, Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm Hearthstone, Overwatch and WOW).
Otros trabajos en Localization
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Nota para los reclutadores y las agencias de colocación: no aceptamos currículums de agencias que no hayan sido solicitados. Por lo tanto, no deben enviar currículums de agencias a nuestro sitio web ni a ninguno de nuestros empleados sin una solicitud previa de nuestra parte. No pagaremos honorarios a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador externo o firma sin un contrato de acuerdo mutuo y no nos haremos responsables por cargos de agencias asociados a currículums que no hayan sido solicitados. Todos los currículums recibidos sin un pedido previo se considerarán de nuestra propiedad y se procesarán como tales.