Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
Reporting into the Manager, Global Media Activation - this valuable new team member will be skilled in the world of digital ads and has a strong background in the programmatic media space. This role will be asked to work closely within the Global Growth Marketing teams to execute campaigns for all Blizzard IP around various game content releases and ongoing customer acquisition.
Prospects will be highly skilled with campaign management, programmatic strategy, and have hands-on experience working in self-serve DSP’s. Likewise, knowledge of ad serving technology and vendors will provide a ton of value to a qualified candidate. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to make a measurable impact on the online operations of one of the largest gaming companies in the world.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage programmatic media campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop global programmatic media plans to align with strategic framework
- Build programmatic campaigns on-platform; from setup to trafficking
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI and other KPIs)
- Execute and optimize campaigns based on measurement framework, documenting changes and learnings
- Collaborate with internal team to negotiate and implement ongoing PMP strategy.
- Assist in establishing organization-wide programmatic media best practices, guidelines, objectives and governance-related standards associated with programmatic campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to establish and maintain content calendars, assets, media plans, and copy for all paid campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with teams to build a strong framework for programmatic campaigns
- Monitor trends in programmatic media tools, applications, channels, and strategy.
- Minimum of 1-3+ years of experience managing campaigns in the programmatic ecosystem
- Experience in strategic planning and proven cases of bringing plans to execution
- Proven track record in operating with a high-level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- Budgetary experience including the ability to track expenses against commitments
- Expert at Excel; proficiency with other MS Office products
- Experience with DSPs like DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, etc., and familiarity with their in-platform planning/insights tools.
- General understanding of deploying and interpreting results from A/B, split tests, and brand lift studies within buying platforms a plus.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology like Sizmek, DCM, Flashtalking, etc.
- Experience working with DMP and CDP technology a plus
- Flexible work hours, weekend and evening work will be required from time to time
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to translate objectives into actionable plans
- Good communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to research, and understand the customer's perspective and the competitive market
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
- Comprehensive knowledge of the programmatic media ecosystem
- Public speaking, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and mathematical skills
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences
Blizzard Entertainment es una empresa que promueve la igualdad de oportunidades en el trabajo. Nuestra política empresarial consiste en contratar a trabajadores cualificados sin importar su raza, color de piel, etnia, género, orientación sexual, estado civil, identidad de género, estatus socioeconómico, edad, cultura, creencias religiosas o políticas, discapacidades físicas, información genética, o diferentes puntos de vista o enfoques.
Solicitud de espacio adaptado: tenemos el compromiso de trabajar con personas con discapacidades físicas y mentales y proporcionarles ayuda dentro de los límites de lo razonable. Si eres una persona con una discapacidad que requiere un espacio adaptado y quieres optar a una vacante, envía un correo electrónico con tu solicitud a email@example.com. No se aceptarán preguntas laborales de carácter general. Gracias por tu interés.
Nota para las agencias de empleo: No aceptamos solicitudes no requeridas de agencias. Por favor, no envíen solicitudes no requeridas a nuestra página web o a alguno de nuestros empleados. No pagaremos a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador o similar sin un contrato firmado aceptado por las dos partes. No nos hacemos responsables de gasto alguno originado por solicitudes no requeridas. Las solicitudes no requeridas que se reciban serán consideradas como nuestra propiedad y serán procesadas en consecuencia.