Blizzard Entertainment has been rated for several years by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work". We are a community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. Our goal is delighting our users, and providing a world of creativity and adventure around every corner.
Corporate Applications brings innovation and transformative technologies to enable all of Blizzard to deliver on making epic experiences that engage and delight our users. We are an incubator for ideas and pragmatic in finding solutions to problems that make Blizzard globally more effective and efficient. We empower our team to lead company-wide initiatives, be a force for positive change, and directly impact all employees by supporting them in the quest to deliver epic games. Come join our team and contribute to behind-the-scenes initiatives and the inner workings of Blizzard. Here we are focused on challenging problems and apply cutting-edge technologies to solve them. We value great UX/UI and have a dedicated team of creative designers. A customer-first mentality and Blizzard polish is core to what we do here, and we want people who join our team to feel the same way too. Our culture is unique. Work is fun and fast-paced. We are collaborative and communicative because we are a world-class organization and need to reach out to our users in different geographic regions. We are a family, and the people care about each other as a team and are the type of folks you want to play games with during lunch. If all this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you!
- Define the visual style for our applications by working closely with Engineers, PMs, Designers, and QA
- Produce look and feel layouts, mood boards, storyboards, design briefs, sketches, mock-ups, motion works, and visual comps to help the team understand what to build and why
- Create Style Guide and Design System documents for development and stakeholder review
- Revise and enhance designs based on stakeholder and user feedback, technical input, and business decisions to ensure visual designs align with the overall design vision
- Work with product teams from inception to drive development, implementation, QA, launch, and ongoing support
- Act as a mentor to younger designers, sharing best practices and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience with a strong portfolio of work
- Exceptional graphic design skills and artistic sense for high aesthetic graphics, UI, composition, and typography
- Proficiency using prototyping and design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, InVision, Sketch, etc.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with multidisciplinary team members
- Excellent communication skills for gathering feedback and presenting concepts, with a passion to learn and contribute
- Demonstrated understanding of information flow, legibility, and interface usability principles
- Great attention to detail and solid organization
- A self-starter that loves a team environment
- Open-minded, friendly, with a positive attitude
- Experience in designing user-interfaces for complex applications
- Experience as a digital artist in either 2D or 3D
- Experience leveraging user research, key performance indicators, and site analytics to help make informed decisions
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams in an agile environment
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences‚ ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment es una empresa que promueve la igualdad de oportunidades en el trabajo. Nuestra política empresarial consiste en contratar a trabajadores cualificados sin importar su raza, color de piel, etnia, género, orientación sexual, estado civil, identidad de género, estatus socioeconómico, edad, cultura, creencias religiosas o políticas, discapacidades físicas, información genética, o diferentes puntos de vista o enfoques.
Solicitud de espacio adaptado: tenemos el compromiso de trabajar con personas con discapacidades físicas y mentales y proporcionarles ayuda dentro de los límites de lo razonable. Si eres una persona con una discapacidad que requiere un espacio adaptado y quieres optar a una vacante, envía un correo electrónico con tu solicitud a firstname.lastname@example.org. No se aceptarán preguntas laborales de carácter general. Gracias por tu interés.
Nota para las agencias de empleo: No aceptamos solicitudes no requeridas de agencias. Por favor, no envíen solicitudes no requeridas a nuestra página web o a alguno de nuestros empleados. No pagaremos a ninguna agencia de terceros, reclutador o similar sin un contrato firmado aceptado por las dos partes. No nos hacemos responsables de gasto alguno originado por solicitudes no requeridas. Las solicitudes no requeridas que se reciban serán consideradas como nuestra propiedad y serán procesadas en consecuencia.