Blizzard/MLG is seeking a Vendor and Payment Coordinator to assist with broadcast production and upcoming projects at the MLG Columbus Ohio Studio. The Vendor and Payment Coordinator will interface with management as well as the Finance and production staff. This position is responsible for managing accounting processes and industry-specific workflow for specific projects. The Vendor and Payment Coordinator will work closely with the finance department in providing accountability for AP/AR.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. Being self-motivated with good follow-up skills are a must, as well as a strong background entertainment production accounting.
- Vendor and Contractor setup
- Reconciling purchase cards and corporate Amex
- Receiving, organizing and submitting PO requests for all vendors and contractors
- Executing and managing the actualization of Showbiz budgets on a weekly basis
- Contributing to the annual budget allocation process
- Assisting the Line Producer with budget creation and projections
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Production Accounting
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Proficient in basic office applications: Microsoft office (e.g. excel, word, PPT)
- Strong background in labor laws and tracking entertainment payroll for 60-80 employees per project
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Broadcast, events or production
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results on time
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
- Passion for Esports and Gaming.
- Experience working as a Production Accountant in the Esports or Gaming Industry.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.