Reporting to the Assistant Art Director, the Senior Brand Artist will be responsible for helping to oversee and articulate the Warcraft brand. The focus of this role will be on the development and creation of new products representing the Warcraft brand. This includes but not limited to; convention stages, print assets, web-based assets, clothing, collectibles, and other similar items. You will also work across the company with other departments on the development of new products. This also includes working closely with external partners to represent the brand in the best way possible.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Work with Art Directors to transform concepts into reality that best represent the Warcraft brand and deliver on business needs
- Collaborate on vision for World of Warcraft brand executions
- Design and direct the creation of digital and print assets including convention stages, marketing assets, banner/web ads, and clothing items among other items
- Communicate and contribute with both internal and external partners to develop new products in the Warcraft brand
- Self-driven to take ownership over a project from conception to completion and seek out feedback when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure that final products best represent the brand and company to a high level
- Stay up to date with design and product trends
- 4+ years’ experience as a Brand Artist, or Graphic Designer
- Background and understanding of art fundamentals
- Focus and attention to detail about high quality designs and products
- Knowledge and understanding of World of Warcraft
- Genuinely enjoys working with others and cultivating positive relationships
- Takes initiative to solve problems with excellent follow through
- Experience working with a brand to develop a unique and cohesive visual style
- Skillset to explore a wide variety of ideas that represent and push the Warcraft brand
- Portfolio website
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.