Technical Artist – Rigging
Our ideal candidate has experience with rigging characters and creatures on one or more successful AAA console and/or PC games. We are looking for someone passionate about building great rigs, working with great people, and creating great games.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Create rigs and rigging systems for characters, mounts, and creatures
- Communicate across departments
- Work closely with Animators to understand and support their needs
- 2+ years of experience in game/film development creating rigs
- Knowledge of content creation software, especially Maya and/or Max
- High skill level of rigging knowledge and responsibilities
- Understanding of animation fundamentals and how they apply to creating rigs
- Great organization and communication skills
- A demo reel/website link
- Cover letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.